How The Process Works:
Archguide is happy to provide a free quote on any project. If you don’t know the specifics, don’t worry. We can help by asking questions and making suggestions.
Simply leave your project and company details with e-mail or fill out the form and we will be in contact with you shortly.
CREATING YOUR STYLE
At this extremely important stage we ask ourselves what would make the project successful. After formulating objectives and analyzing possible problems, we organize a brainstorming session where we formulate our project idea.
Our team prepares series of sketches and collages where ideas get on paper. At this stage we choose the style, color palette, textures, furniture, lighting, details or key elements that a project should include.
– Floor Plan • Shows spaces and arrangement
– Elevation • A view from the side • Each elevation is labelled in relation to the compass direction its facing
– Cross Section • A vertical plane cut through the object • Used to describe different levels of the interior elements
• Detail Drawings • Shows a small part of the construction in a larger scale • Includes full construction details
• 3D visualizations • Realistic images of the final product, allowing to understand and move forward with the project
• Developing solution
• Monitoring the progress
• Resolving job difficulties